255 Logix is a non-corrosive, UV-resistant valve with fiberreinforced polymer valve body for superior strength and durability. Designed with double backwash for reduced hardness leakage, its capabilities accommodate softener tanks up to 14” and filter up to 10” in diameter. Moreover, a timetested flapper provides a frictionless sealing for longer service life and the programming, stored in memory, will not be lost due to power outages.
- Service Flow Rate: 3.5m³/hr
- Backwash Flow Rate: 1.4m³/hr
- Operating Pressure: 1.5 to 8.2 bar
- Water Temperature: 2°C to 38°C
- Tank Thread: 2.5 inch
- In/Out: 1/2 inch, 3/4 inch, 1 inch
- Drain Line: 1/2 inch (manifold dependent)
- Brine Line: 3/8 inch
- Riser Tube Diameter: 1.05 inch
- Autotrol 255-740 Logix elect. chrono | UK transfo - Standard Cover
- Autotrol 255-742 Logix elect. chrono, no manifold | UK transfo - Symbol frontplate -Standard cover
- Autotrol 255-760 Logix elect. volume, no manifold | UK transfo - Symbol frontplate -Standard Cover
- Autotrol 255-762 Logix elect. volume | UK transfo - English frontplate (Hidden checksalt led) - Slim line cover - Male Manifold 3/4”
Logix 700 series timers have an LCD display and easily programmed. Used on softeners of filters
- 740 Time Clock
- Great for residential or mall commercial applications. Regenerated on a time basis.
- 760 Meter
- Meaures the flow rate and regenerates on demand. Residential applications.
- 742 Time Clock
- Enhanced features, fully programmable cycle times. Regenerates on a time basis.
- 762 Meter
- Fully programmable features for the most demanding applications. Regenerates on flow demand.