Philips Dynalite control system is a vital part of uv-c ighting systems as it allows the system to operate with greater safety compared to a lighting system without a control system in place. This preconfigured solution incorporates switched outputs for driving Philips UV-C lamps and third-party audio alarms and warning lights. It also features an onboard settings interface, authorized key switch activation, lamp maintenance reporting, integrated Dynalite motion sensors, checkpoint buttons, and inputs for third-party emergency shutoff buttons and area safeguard door switches.
- Single-box solution – Assembled, programmed, and tested in the factory to provide complete out-of-the-box functionality.
- Integrated AntumbraDisplay – Allows authorized users to adjust UV-C disinfecting dosage and monitor lamp life management. Includes multi-language support.
- Physical key switch protection – Helps to ensure that only authorized users can modify settings or activate the system.
- External control inputs – Robust, reliable connection to door switches, emergency shutoff buttons, and vacancy confirmation checkpoints.
- Motion sensor integration – Designed to work with Dynalite's best-in-class network sensors to automatically shut down the UV lamps if motion is detected in the disinfection area.
- System status indicators – Eight clearly labelled LEDs on the front of the enclosure show the device's status at a glance.
- Onboard event logging – All system events are logged and timestamped for reporting.
- Ethernet connectivity – Enables secure network access to configuration and event logs via System Manager head-end software.
Price excluding VAT