Dakro Environmental Limited provides water treatment and air hygiene products and services on long term contracts, delivering nationwide through our regional distribution network are now recruiting.
Our core support services to clients with substantial property portfolios provides a management record system which spans all site water and ducted air services – but we go further.
Key personnel identify your immediate and ongoing site specific requirements, and tailor your management system to comply with legislation in tandem with your corporate objectives.
DAKRO DO NOT ACCEPT APPLICATIONS FROM AGENCIES
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Key responsibility for identification of sales opportunities and the development of new business sales. Development of existing accounts. Marketing and promotion of Dakro.
To act as the representative of Dakro Environmental Limited and to represent the company in a professional manner at all times.
We are looking for an Business Development Manager who will exhibit the following essential competencies for the role:
1. Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar senior account management or business development role with a proven track record in B to B sales.
2. Recent successful experience of negotiations with clients and exercising diplomacy
3. Well developed interpersonal skills and be able to deal with personnel at all levels
4. Minimum of 5 years’ experience of budget management, forecasting and financial plans
5. IT literate Management Information Systems, MS Word, Excel and presentation software
6. Experience in Water Treatment Service Delivery Management.
7. Experience and understanding of water treatment and water hygiene legislation and techniques within a client focused environment
8. Capable of understanding technical and scientific data. A high level of literacy and numeracy is essential as is the ability to solve problems both rationally and creatively.
9. Have the ability to develop existing accounts as well as bringing new customers on board.
10. Mobile to travel between Dakro offices and client sites.
The following competencies are desirable for the successful Business Development Manager :
11. Ideally educated to degree level or equivalent.
12. Proven track record in successful people management
13. Management experience in dealing with sub-contractors and supply chain
14. Experience and understanding of air hygiene legislation and techniques within a client focused environment
15. Experience in successfully working in a pressured and stressful environment
• The ideal Manager will be a self-starter and an inspirational role model, motivating and empowering the workforce, enthusing people to be more pro-active, deal with people consistently and develop and maintain good working relationships.
• A successful Manager will gain respect and show respect for others, demonstrate creditability by communicating confidently, clearly and with knowledge, mediate between parties and use questioning and listening to challenge understanding.
• They should make balanced, informed decisions taking into account the impact of the decision on other areas. Negotiates best possible outcome.
• The Manager will challenge existing attitudes and status quo, think beyond the scope of the contract and consider long-term implications, demonstrate understanding of the contract strategy and develop clear operational plans.
• They should be able to interpret complex numerical and financial data, foresee, identify and resolve problems, use constructive discussions to sell solutions and defend positions.
In applying for this position you should ensure that you fulfil at least the essential technical competencies and the majority of the behavioural competencies.
Key Result Areas:
New Business Sales
• To actively seek sales opportunities to ensure new accounts and sales budgets are met in terms of profit and turnover.
• To develop existing accounts.
• Use customer and prospect contact tools and systems, and update relevant information held in these systems.
• To contribute to marketing and promotion planning.
• To carry out market and technology research.
• Assistance with formulation of strategy.
• Assistance with new product planning and development.
• Contribute to the Development of contract delivery strategy, providing demonstrable operational benefits.
• To assist with the control of all financial and commercial aspects of contracts.
• To assist in the production of supporting financial information.
• Liaise closely with the site team and head office, ensuring accurate processing of quotations, purchase orders and invoices, to attend and present at stakeholder meetings both internal and external.
• Development of relations and collaboration with clients
• Liaison with the Engineering Managers to ensure services are being delivered
• Attendance at trade events, client invitations and innovate promotion of the company
• Sales organisation planning and development
• Business planning
• Ensure accurate information is available to the Contract Support Team, The Client and Dakro.
• Deputise for Account Director and other senior managers as required.
• Health and safety adherence.
Primary Position Location: North of England, Midlands 0r London area
Direct Reports: Sales Figures, Quotations, Activity Reports
Main Liaisons Within Dakro: Managing Director, Regional Manager, Corporate Support Functions, Account Managers, QHSE Manager.
Apply to: tracey.c@Dakro.co.uk
T: 0121 559 6431 – W: www.dakro.co.uk – E: email@example.com